Thursday, July 21, 2011

Special for Kindling Press blog readers

I've a book called Never which is available for the Kindle and the Nook.  When I was done with it, I thought about what might happen after, mostly because people asked me about what might happen after.  And so I wrote a quick coda for it, an afterword, an epilogue.  Whatever you call it.  Now that there's this site for Kindling Press, our authors, and our works, and now that there's a blog that's easy to update, I've decided to post that coda here.  You shouldn't necessarily read it if you haven't read Never (although you can, of course, but I don't recommend it on many levels.)  But if you have read Never, it's a little bonus we're making available for you here at the site.  You can find it here or on the main page in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment