Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shameless Self-promotion & Me

This is the moment when, in a fit of madness, I engage in a bit of shameless self-promotion.

Self-promotion is difficult for me. I was brought up to be a humble introvert. The latter part stuck, at any rate, making it challenging at times to talk about my work and accomplishments in public with anything more than a whisper.

But whispering doesn't sell many books. So here I am, to tell you the following:

I wrote some books. Grimme and The Burning Times, I call them. And today they are being featured on Kindle Post, a blog dedicated to identifying quality ebooks and bringing them to an audience of interested ebook readers - maybe you! I think that's pretty special, and worth calling some attention to - hard as that is for me.

So there you are. Take a moment. Click the link. Check it out. And know just how deeply I appreciate all your interest, all your support, and all your well wishes.

Thanks for reading,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment